Thursday 12 March 2020

My poem

My poem
Things i'm afraid to lose

Losing my friends
Losing my family
Losing memories of great time
Losing my teacher
Losing my house
Losing my will to be happy 
Losing the things that makes me, me
Losing my personality
Losing my attitude
Losing my phone
Losing my will to live 

Losing track of time.


Trouble
Story poem

I see you getting in trouble
I'm scared to ask you why
I know i want to fix it
I know I’m willing to help 

But..
What If what i say sounds wrong?
Am i Forcing you to be strong?
What if I make matters worse?
I don’t want to be thrown out

Still..
I can’t have you thinking 
Your fighting on your own

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Junior it's Angelina from Grey Main School Totara 3.
    I really like this post because the writing is big and easy to read. Also I like the poem at the end it is very meaningful.

    Next time you could explain why you did this activity other then that amazing post.
    Did you like writing poems? Why did you choose to do things I am afraid of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I very much enjoyed my time writing this poem. And I did this because it was 1 of our activity

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora junior, It's Reuben.
    I really liked to read this post it really pointed out strong facts that everyone takes for granted in their day today lives.
    It was a really good poem and you could maybe add why you chose that poem? Was it just the first one that came to mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy Junior,
    Charlotte here.
    I really liked this Blog Post about what your afraid of.
    When you said ' losing my phone' I know how you feel... happens to me all the time.
    Maybe next time you could make your poem smaller.
    Other than that it is amazing!
    Keep up the good work
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Junior,
    Hi my name is Sione and I attend St Pius x catholic school.I really like your poem.Next time can put in some pictures.Besides that keep up the good work.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.