Thursday 5 November 2020

Current event quiz. NASA.

 Today our class have participated into another current event quiz which by the way our group has once again got 11 points. Throughout so many of my blog post about NASA discovery one of today current event gave me a shock for minutes or so. It was an unbelievable and a interesting quiz question.


Through out NASA journey out in space with all the planets discovery it was then that all the uncompleted work of discovery has been unsealed,one of the discovery of most planets also includes the moon itself. Scientist discovered the moon in 1610. And with their discovery, they only managed to unseal the surface of the moon and its secret, but later on discovered water of on moon's depths in 18 august 1976, a spacecraft called soviet Luna landed on Mare Crisium. They later on discovered water and then took it back to earth. In February 1978  the team later on published that laboratory analysis of these samples shown they contains 0.1% of water. 





 The Full Moon

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Junior, I'm Ms Roos from Grey High. I love space, so the information that they found even a tiny bit of water on the Moon is really interesting! Although I'm pretty sure people knew about the Moon before 1610... Are you sure someone said they discovered it then? I'm excited about NASA's Artemis mission to the Moon. Hopefully you'll have the opportunity to learn about that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its Junior Here from Grey Main School. Thank you for your time to comment on my blog. I love discovering interesting facts and the secrets of space,but through my researching I only found that the moon was discovered in 1610,regardless I'll make sure to have another look into to. Nevertheless thank you for your helpful comment.

    Junior.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.