Monday 23 November 2020

2020 PrEP

 Good morning everyone

In the pass few weeks our entire school has been absolutely busy due to our prep projects,business and communities along with lots of amazing outside jobs. One of the jobs was being a banker all they have to do is count students prep money and hand them their money for market day. Other jobs includes being a warehouse, their duties are to buy items or resources for business groups and then deliver it to them. Their are plenty more than one job in our prep community, for myself I have been busy living up to the duties of a prep police. 

Police Duties.

Prep polices job and duties are to ensure every student is on the right page of work and also to award students with the attitude of being on task and doing the right thing. 

Being a police is also hard to manage due to other students misbehaving and not using manners towards myself and other police, but through time we learnt to cope with it and to continue doing our job.  

On the first market day which was little market it was given notice to all Totara hub that no Totara students were allowed to buy any projects mainly caused by some difficult situation which includes burglary money from the bank. They were allowed to on big market though.

Although it was an unexpected news me doing my job, I was not stopped so dealing with it was a piece of cake. I continued doing my job for little market and saw such amazing projects. After that we all went back to our head quarter and discussed any reports,turns out there weren't any and the pressure was lifted. 

I continued on doing my job for the few days until it reached Friday where all Totara students were finally allowed to buy amazing projects. We started walking down towards the market area and begin doing our jobs,and honestly I was quite speechless of all the well built projects. On that same day I decided to take a break and bought myself a calendar with images of stitch and lilo and bought gifts with lucky candies in it and shaped chalks.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.