Tuesday 16 June 2020

Scientific sketching


This week me and my class were focusing  on scientific Sketching of plants,I did this plant,which I still have no idea the name for this plant. But luckily just a look and I've already got lots amazing facts. 
This plants stem, is stronger from the bottom but lighter as it goes up. On the stem it grows white small hair, used to reflect sun to keep the plant cool. The colour of the leaves are green on the top but the bottom is mixed with white and green. It is about 0 cm  to 26 cm for the height in reality.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Junior,its Atiulagi from Grey Main School.
    I liked the way you explained what kind of plant it is and information for the plant.
    Maybe next time you could use more describing words.
    From Atiulagi

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.