Thursday 31 October 2019

Halloween activities

The Hollow wood

Today is Halloween and my teachers birthday, Mrs Costello HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  And her and Mrs Gully has come up with some of activities.

So we have done our last one which was a story maker. 
Here's our story 


Mandarin Pupcane 

Our second activite 
It was one of my other favourite activity.   And we all created our own Jack O lantern 


Our first one

Our first one was dressing up which was not really what I was expected but it was funny we had lots of laughter at each other here’s our photo.


Our third activite 

Our third activity was not really one off my favourites. But it was good because there was maths it mixed with puzzle solving it helped me with some of my test.
And we’ve also created our own Jack O lantern with card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.