Tuesday 17 September 2019

Financial



 17/9/19
This week I have learned about financial literacy and
because we have Prep. I have personally learned all about
taxes, wages, budgets and so on. Our class has also been working
on our maths sheets about Financial literacy: spending money
and saving them.


And today I'm going to teach you some of the things you could
do with money.


Wages


Wages  are money that you earn or the payment that you get
from your work, business and part time jobs and any job you do.
And all those money or wages are from the government.


  Tax


Tax is all about giving  money away, like if you get money from your
work and the government take half of your money so that  they
would use it to fix the road/new roads, schools and your public
properties .


Cash


Cash are money and coins that everybody uses for shopping
paying stuff for your house, petrol for your car, renting things
and anything that are for sale.


I have learned so many things in Financial Literacy and

because of my smart teacher that helped me with my learning,
with my future of using money
and saving them. It also helped me with all the complicated
words, and now I think I understand
them all. 

I hope you understand my teachings  and can help you with your
money too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Junior! I can see that you have done a lot of learning in financial literacy. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.